Long or short inspirational quotes for work can be a great source of motivation in our workplace. Though these motivational quotes for work consist only of some words, they are meaningful and powerful to elevate our energy and spirit to work.
Below is one of popular quotes that has to be instilled in ourselves or employees in their workplaces.
“The success of a business turns on its Esprit De Corps.” – Elbert Hubbard
For the employers or employees, there are some good ways that we can do to integrate motivating quotes and inspiring words of wisdom into our workplace surroundings.
- Obviously put our favorite quote on our computer monitor so that we can see it everyday.
- Placing some short and funny quotes on the doors to the bathroom stalls.
- Adding a quote to our email signature and alter it with the new fun one every now and then.
- Adding motivational quotes for work success to the top of company wide-memos.
- Bringing a new life quote to share in our staff meeting.
- Placing some great motivational quotes for teamwork printed in colorful paper in the staff lounge.
- Sending out a weekly inspirational email with our top ten quotes. Perform this task every week so that every employee has the opportunity to participate and share in the motivational process.
- Having a “secret friend” just like when you were following a summer camp event. Leave secret inspiring notes each other around the office.
- Asking our employees to collect top 5 positive quotes. Arrange this into a book with inspirational photographs to give to your employees at the next admission banquet.
- Utilizing some business quotes during our next brainstorming meeting.
Here are some ways we can work to build friendships in the workplace. With these ways, we can build a more motivated workforce. Always encourage each other to be the best we can be.
The following is a great collection of inspirational business quotes for work to get us started on our journey.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs
Work harder than you think you did yesterday.
Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil. J. Paul Getty
Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. Aristotle
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep. Fran Drescher
Enjoyment is an incredible energizer to the human spirit.
John C. Maxwell
There is no substitute for hard work. Thomas A. Edison
Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point. Unknown
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.
Let these inspirational quotes for work and inspirational wisdom words shared in the office be carried away from the workplace and into the fabric of our life.